V dnešnom podcaste budeme hovoriť o tom, ako takmer doplnky výživy (opäť) zabíjali a o krátkozrakosti a jej príčinách.
- ‚The food supplement that ruined my liver‘
- Time spent in outdoor activities in relation to myopia prevention and control: a meta‐analysis and systematic review
- Genetic and environmental effects on the development of myopia in Chinese twin children.
- Summer birth and computer games linked to heightened short-sight risk in childhood
- Short-sightedness in Chinese schoolchildren rises by more than 50 per cent in six years, study finds