V tomto podcaste budeme hovoriť o prvej možnej obeti meteoritu, ako sa darí hmyzej populácii a o tom, nakoľko vplýva nesprávne sedenie za počítačom na bolesti krku a chrbta.
- We Have The First-Ever Credible Evidence of Someone Killed by a Falling Meteorite
- Earliest evidence of a death and injury by a meteorite
- NASA Says Man In India Likely Wasn’t Killed By A Meteorite
- Fireball and Bolide Data
- Meta-analysis reveals declines in terrestrial but increases in freshwater insect abundances
- Insects: Largest study to date finds declines on land, but recoveries in freshwater
- Workplace-Based Interventions for Neck Pain in Office Workers: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Neck Posture Clusters and Their Association With Biopsychosocial Factors and Neck Pain in Australian Adolescents
- Are job strain and sleep disturbances prognostic factors for neck/shoulder/arm pain? A cohort study of a general population of working age in Sweden
- Non-specific neck pain in schoolchildren: prognosis and risk factors for occurrence and persistence. A 4-year follow-up study.
- Identifying risk factors for first-episode neck pain: A systematic review.